Embedded Systems Market Analysis and Forecast: Hardware, Software and Tools
Embedded systems are critical in many industries and are found in large stationary installations (traffic lights, factory controllers, MRI machine, automobiles, etc.) as well as many modern consumer electronics and appliances such as watches, cell phones, microwaves, security systems, video entertainment systems (DVD player, console, set-top box), and more. Some embedded systems include an operating system, but many are so specialized that the entire logic can be implemented as a single program.
This report evaluates the embedded systems market including market drivers, opportunities, and forecast 2014 – 2019. Analysis and forecasts cover the overall Embedded Systems
market, COTS market and specific component and software segments including AMC/PMC, ATCA, Motherboard, PCI, SBC, Software, software tools, and OS including RTOS.
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wearable technology suppliers
- Digital signal processor providers
- Telephony infrastructure providers
- Computer and semiconductor companies
- Embedded hardware, software and OS providers
- Mobile/wireless network operators and service providers
- Next generation application developers and content providers
- Consumer electronics merchandisers and application providers
Details of the new report, table of contents and ordering information can be found on Electronics.ca Publications’ web site. View the report: Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OS: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2014 – 2019.