European EMS Market Analysis
As the European EMS market and Global economy slowly recover from the downturn of the last few years, the European Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Industry in 2013 is forecast to decrease by 0.5% in 2013, compared with 2012 and total European revenues are estimated at Euro 25.5 billion. Western Europe will in fact grow in 2013 to 11.08 billion, from 11.00 billion in 2012 and that this growth will slowly increase through to 27.8 billion by the end of 2017. Europe will continue to provide significant opportunities for companies already involved in the European EMS industry. It will also offer opportunities for companies in Asia and the Americas who are looking to expand geographically into new markets.
The eleventh edition of the European EMS industry report, published by Reed Electronics Research, highlights the issues impacting the European EMS industry. Details of the new report, table of contents and ordering information can be found on Electronics.ca Publications’ web site: The European EMS Industry – A Strategic Study of the European EMS Industry 2012-2017.
This comprehensive report provides:
- An analysis and revenue forecasts for both West and East and Central Europe in a single report.
- The key trends impacting the major EMS companies by market group.
- Detailed profiles of the Top 20 European EMS companies, including a ranking for 2012.
- A detailed review by major country and sub-region including an overview of electronics production, profiles of the leading EMS providers including a ranking of leading companies by country/region.
- A directory of around 1,300 plus manufacturing locations across Europe.
- Two appendices containing a ranking of the top 50 EMS in Europe in 2012 with sales turnover, and a list of the actual exchange rates used.
Who will benefit
The Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry report is essential research for all areas of the electronics industry including:
- Distributors and manufacturers of electronic components and materials – the profiles and directory provide a detailed analysis of potential customers, highlights growth markets by sector and country/region. The understanding and interpreting of the market trends will also be important as this market further develops.
- Production equipment suppliers – the profiles and directory provide a detailed analysis of potential customers, track key EMS trends and provide location information.
- OEMs – A comprehensive guide to the major EMS companies in Europe in detail and further listing of EMS companies by geographic location. We analyse the structure of the industry and the emergence of the four distinct groups of EMS company.
- EMS – The report provides a complete overview of the European EMS industry, including revenue forecasts by country, competitor information and the trends which will have an impact on business in the period from 2012 to 2017.
- Other organizations which will benefit from the report include:
- Government, including investment organizations.
- Financial and industry analysts.
- Academic institutes & universities tracking developments in the electronics industry.
The European EMS Industry report allows you to track these developments in a single cost-effective study providing both detailed market and company analysis.