Global LED Driver IC Market worth $4,424.0 Million by 2015
The Global LED driver IC market is estimated to grow from $1,119.0 million in 2010 to $4,424.0 million in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 31.6% from 2010 to 2015. Initiatives taken by the government to phase out demand for incandescent bulbs in lieu of high quality picture images, power efficient lighting offered by LED have increased the deployment and usage of LED driver IC in a range of applications such as displays and lighting.
Amongst these two applications, the LED driver IC market for lighting applications is expected to grow with a relatively high CAGR of 46.5% from 2010 to 2015. Display application accounted for the largest share; i.e. 80% of the overall the LED driver IC market generating $895.2 million in 2010 and is expected to generate $2,914.0 million in 2015 with a CAGR of 26.6% for the same period.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global LED driver IC market on the basis of different applications and countries; forecasting revenues, and analyzing trends in each of the smart home applications.
On the basis of applications
- Applications such as display and lightings are covered in the report.
- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and ROW (Rest of World) are covered in the report.
In addition to market sizes and forecasts, the report also provides a detailed analysis of the market trends and factors influencing market growth, offering in-depth geographic analyses of the smart home applications in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and ROW (Rest of World). The report draws the competitive landscape of the global LED driver IC market, providing an in-depth comparative analysis of the technological and marketing strategies the key players are adopting in order to gain an edge over the their competitors.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Details of the new report, table of contents and ordering information can be found on Electronics.ca Publications' web site. View the report: Global LED Driver IC Market for Display and Lighting Applications