Cart is empty
Semiconductor Market for Process Control is Projected to Reach Nearly $7.1 Billion in Worldwide 2013 Revenue
Process Control is considered a key portion of the greater industrial market, and as a result is highly influenced by those factors that affect the manufacturing industry. This industry also includes building controls, such as HVAC, and commercial controls, such as inventory control products.
Manufacturing controls are slated to account for over $85 billion in revenue for the year and 54 percent of the process control electronics for the year, while commercial-grade controls will reach $72.8 billion and will make up the remaining 46 percent of revenue.
The semiconductor market for process control is projected to reach nearly $7.1 billion in worldwide 2013 revenue, a slight increase of 5 percent from 2012, with average annual growth projected at 7 percent over the next five years. Total unit shipments will also grow by 5 percent from 2012 to 2013 and will grow at a CAGR of 7 percent over the period. ASPs (Average Selling Prices) will remain relatively flat at $0.40 over the foreseeable future.
Details of the new report, table of contents and ordering information can be found on Electronics.ca Publications' web site. View the report: "2013 Semiconductors in Process Control".