Cart is empty
Electronics.ca invites independent authors, product managers, and public information officers at universities and research organizations to submit technology research articles and press releases for publication on Electronics.ca PressCenter and ATR NewsWire. When you submit your news, you make it accessible to the global research community and get unparalleled exposure for your company’s latest.
- Articles, or press releases, should inform readers of exciting new research advances made in product and technology development in corporate labs and research centers.
- Desired Content: Refer to the "Market Research Categories" section in the left-hand navigation.
- To retain the integrity of the Electronics.ca website, all news posted should be research driven. All submissions will be reviewed prior to posting to ensure they meet our requirements.
- News should be geared towards our audience, which includes:
- electronics industry professionals
- marketing professionals
- business consultants
- To get started please submit your request to "Media Relations and Marketing" via our web form.
Would you like to write a high level market report in your specialized field?
Writing a report holds a variety of benefits including worldwide publicity for you and your company, author fees and royalties. If you are interested and would like further information please contact us.