Flip chip technology has enabled electronics to reach new levels of performance, while fueling the growth of global markets for semiconductors, electronic devices, and a host of industrial and consumer products. Technological advances, shrinking chip size, improved thermal heat transfer, and increasing use in communication and other devices are expected to drive significant near-term growth. Flip chip technologies market was valued at $18.9 billion in 2012 and is estimated at $20.1 billion for 2013. According to a new study, “Flip-Chip Technologies and Global Markets“, this market is expected to grow to nearly $36.5 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 12.7% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for flip-chip technologies, a process to interconnect IC’s and other microelectronics devices to the external circuitry by means of a solder bumping process deposit on pads.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs for the period, 2013 to 2018.
- Examine the evolution, architecture, and value chain of flip-chip technologies.
- Assess the flip-chip assembly market by geography, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and others.
- Evaluate coverage of the competitive landscape, including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations and agreements, and new product development.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.