Capacitors End-User Market database provides capacitors component demand based on the analysis and forecast of the production of the electronics industry. This approach allows to evaluate capacitors end-users market. Worldwide report includes 6 regions: Europe, North America, Japan, China, Other Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World. No split by countries except China and Japan. Capacitor components database covers market data from 2010 to 2015.
You can also order a Complete database - all component groups - for the World or one Region, or customize your region and component groups selection.
The passive & interconnection component market database is based on the component content of the various segments of electronic products. The values in the database are obtained by a thorough, twopronged analysis of the european electronic markets. Market report evaluates the end-product shipments in six major electronic application sectors subdivided into 25 product sub-sectors. Once the end markets have been established and forecasts made, a top-down, input/output methodology is employed to calculate the passive component content of the end-products. This is counter-checked and balanced by an equally comprehensive research programme of the passive component production and shipments subdivided into 34 component categories. The bulk of the research is based on direct interview programmes with component and end-product manufacturers and suppliers.
- The Database is delivered in Excel Spreadsheet format.
- Excel format is a useful solution: you can make your own simulations, estimates or calculations, and you can produce your own graphs and charts.
- You can choose your entry point by component type to find historical data and forecasts.
- Market database with forecast, market data in euros, figures given in excel spreadsheet with a main technological trends.
Excel spreadsheet tables include the following types:
5. Other capacitors
Market is given for each component type by application end-user markets:
1. Consumer - audio video
- Set-top boxes
- Videos & other
2. Data processing
- Mainframes, servers, workstations
- Peripherals & other
- Mobile terminals
- Mobile infrastructure
- Fixed infrastructure
- Terminals and others
4. Aerospace & defence
- Space & avionics
- Radiocoms, weapon systems & others
- Engine control
- Instrument panel & Comfort & others
- Power supplies, converters
- Power distribution
- Automation and control equipment
- Instrumentation & others
7. Consumer - household appliances