Cellulose Nanoparticles: Processing, Applications and Global Markets
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for the processing and applications of cellulose nanoparticles
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019
- Detailed information on the four main types of cellulose particles: bleached pulps, microcrystalline cellulose, microfibrillated cellulose and nanofibrillated cellulose
- Analysis of the differences between each of these structures in terms of their size, morphology, crystallinity, material properties, and end-use applications
- A breakdown of the cellulose nanoparticle market into the regions of North America, Europe, and Asia
- Further breakdowns of the market by applications (biomedical, coatings and films, filtration membranes, flexible devices), by production processes, and by industry (healthcare, electronics, packaging and others)
- Comprehensive information regarding key market players and key market drivers, as well as the industry organization on a global scale
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Do you want to order a draft copy or need additional information?
To help us serve you, please submit your request.
Pricing on the website is provided for single users and 2-5 users licenses only. Please contact us to purchase other multi-user licenses.
Date of Publication:
May 12, 2015
PDF via E-mail