The global 5G chipset market should grow from $870.0 million in 2019 to reach $10.9 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 65.7% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 91 data tables and 60 additional tables
- Descriptive study with a trend analysis of the global 5G chipset market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Quantitative data covering global 5G chipset market in terms of end use, material type, spectrum bands, deployment type and geographical region
- Regional dynamics of the global 5G chipset market covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world (RoW)
- Holistic view of 5G chipset industry, the key developments, major drivers and trends, and challenges that affect the market and the supplier landscape
- Revenue details and market share analysis of major manufacturers of 5G chipset
- Comprehensive company profiles of leading market players, including Analog Devices Inc., Ericsson Inc., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
The 5G chipset market is segmented into the following categories:
- Deployment type: network infrastructure, smart gadgets, smartphones, routers/modems, and others.
- Wafer material type: GaN (gallium nitride)-based chipsets, GaAs (gallium arsenide)-based chipsets, InP (indium phosphide)-based chipsets, SiN (silicon nitride)-based chipsets, Si-based chipsets, and others.
- IC type: RFIC, ASIC, cellular IC, and mmWave IC.
- Spectrum bands: <3GHz, >3GHz-5GHz, >5GHz-6GHz, and >6GHz.
- End use: telecom infrastructure, automotive, building automation, industrial automation, retail, Energy and utilities, consumer electronics, and others.
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific; Middle East and Latin America is segmented into UAE, Brazil, and Rest of Middle East and Latin America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the 5G chipset market, this report also exhaustively covers patent analysis, and includes a listing of company profiles of key players active in the global market.
Global 5G Chipset Market
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Deployment Type
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by Wafer Material Type
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by IC Type
Chapter 7: Market Breakdown by Spectrum Bands
Chapter 8: Market Breakdown by End Use
Chapter 9: Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10: Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 11: Patent Review and New Developments
Chapter 12: Company Profiles