The market for graphene has grown hugely in the past decade, with numerous products now on the market and more to come as graphene producers record steadily increasing revenues and OEMs witnessing significant returns in clothing, sportswear, footwear, tires, batteries etc. Graphene is available in multi-ton quanitites from many producers and has been indentified by many industry sectors as a key materials that will drive future product development in flexible electronics, smart textiles, biosensors, drug delivery, water filtration, supercapacitors and more.
The Graphene Report 2020 is the most comprehensive and up-to date report on graphene currently available, by the world’s leading market authority on graphene. Profiling over 200 companies, the report provides key information for investors and executives to enable them to understand and take advantage of the opportunities provided by graphene (other 2D materials are also covered).
Purchasers of the Graphene Report 2020 will receive updates for 12 months (access to online file repository) and also a free 12 issue subscription to Graphene Magazine, including access to back issues. A must-have for anyone interested in the business and investment opportunities in graphene, the The Graphene Report 2020 contains:
- Unique market assessment tools to assess the viability of graphene, by market, and application.
- Tabular data on current graphene products.
- Market assessment of other 2D materials.
- Assessment of graphene by market including applictions, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for graphene, technology drawbacks, competing materials, potential consumption of graphene to 2030 and main players.
- Graphical depictions of graphene applications by market.
- In depth-assessment of graphene producer and distributor pricing in 2020.
- Global market for graphene in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2020.
- In-depth profiles of graphene producers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets. Companies profiled include Directa Plus, Global Graphene Group, ZEN Graphene Solutions, HP1 Technologies Ltd, GrapheneCA, Saint Jean Carbon, SafeLi LLC, Versarien, Talga Resources, Archer Materials, Haydale Graphene, Paragraf, Graphenea and many more.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand
The Graphene Report
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Including updates for one year with secure access to online folder
Date of Publication:
Jan 15, 2020
PDF via E-mail
Number of Pages: