The Scanning probe microscopy market in 2014 generated approximately $450-$505 million in revenues.
Main players in the market are Keysight Technologies, Bruker, JPK and Asylum Research, NT-MDT, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation and Park Systems. These companies have the greatest global market presence and their instruments are most widely used. Bruker has the largest market share in AFM.
The AFM market grew in semiconductors due to investment in capacity growth and the overall strength in the semiconductor market. In the last quarter of 2014, growth was witnessed in the US and Asia Pacific (especially China)
In the first half of 2015 there has been a strengthening of the market for nanotechnology tools in the US. Budgets for high technology products in the US have increased after two years of slow demand. The pace of growth in China has slowed but demand still remains relatively strong.
Main players in the Scanning probe microscopy market are Keystone Technologies, Bruker Corporation,Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation , NT-MDT, Asylum Research and Park Systems.
• Scanning probe microscopy market, globally and by region
• Analysis of the scanning probe microscopy market through 2025 including low, conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
• Profiles on all companies including products, number of employees, estimated revenues
• Market structure, market drivers and restraints
• AFM probes market and producers. The AFM probes market is an important part of the overall AFM market, and is very competitive. Probes range greatly in price, properties, coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. According to NaugaNeedles, the total market for AFM probes is $385 million, of which up to $100 million is addressable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 REPORT METHODOLOGY
3 THE GLOBAL SCANNING PROBE MICROSCOPES MARKET
4 SPM MARKET BY REGION
5 SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS
6 MATERIALS AND NANOMATERIALS RESEARCH
7 LIFE SCIENCES AND HEALTHCARE
8 SCANNING PROBE MICROSCOPES MANUFACTURERS
9 THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR AFM PROBES
TABLES & FIGURES
Table 1: Estimated revenues of main scanning probe companies
Table 2: Scanning probe microscopy market suppliers
Figure 1: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, 2010-2025
Table 3: Global Scanning Probe Microscopes Market Revenues 2010-2025, (US$), based on unit sales Table 4: Market for scanning probe microscopes, by region, 2010-2025, Conservative estimate, US$ Table 5: Market for scanning probe microscopes, by region, 2010-2025, Optimistic estimate, millions US$
Table 6: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, in semiconductors and electronics, 2010-2025- low, conservative and optimistic estimates, US$
Table 7: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, in materials and nanomaterials research, 2010- 2025- low, conservative and optimistic estimates, US$
Table 8: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, in life sciences and healthcare, 2010-2025-low, conservative and optimistic estimates, US$
Table 9: Scanning probe microscopy market structure
Table 10: Global market for AFM probes, 2008-2020 (US$), Conservative and optimistic estimates, US$