The global market for thin-layer deposition technologies should grow from $32.1 billion in 2017 to $60.7 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 42 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for thin-layer deposition technologies within the semiconductor manufacturing industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information on major types of deposition technologies, their applications and unique properties by three types of materials -- chemical vapor deposition (CVD), ion implantation and molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) systems
- Analysis of the industry’s manufacturing capacity and consumption by various regional markets covering Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Discussion on the influence of government regulations, technological updates, and the economic factors that affect the growth of the market
- Patent activities related to CVD, Ion Implantation and MBE technologies for the years 2015 to 2017
- Company profiles of the leading market players within the industry including Applied Materials Inc., CVD Equipment Corp., LAM Research Corp., SUMCO Corp., and Tokyo Electron Ltd.
The scope of the study is limited to the three main technologies as named in the Thin-layer deposition market. Also, this report studies and discusses the materials of these technologies, in terms of applications and properties. BCC Research analyzes the major types of CVD, ion implantation and epitaxy systems used to manufacture products in four key industries. The report assesses and reviews trends in demand and their impact on each Thin-film technology and key market drivers within each industry.
Thin-layer Deposition: CVD, Ion Implantation and Epitaxy
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by End-user Industry
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Material
Chapter 7: Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8: Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 9: Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
Chapter 11: Acronyms
Pricing on the website is provided for single users and 2-5 users licenses only. Please contact us to purchase other multi-user licenses.
Date of Publication:
Jun 20, 2019
PDF via E-mail
Number of Pages: