This timely report, the ninth, provides a comprehensive overview of the major European EMS providers and will be of interest for companies across all areas of the electronics supply chain including industry analysts from the financial, management and government sectors.
Tracking the top 50 European-owned and the leading 12 non-European EMS providers the report highlights not only the importance that the major "Global Tier 1" companies have in the region but also the key role the medium sized indigenous providers play in the Euro 30.6 billion European EMS market. The companies are ranked by revenue for 2017 with a profile provided for each company along with a listing of their European manufacturing facilities. A ranking of the Top 50 EMS providers in Europe and a one highlighting the leading 50 European-owned companies based on global revenues is again provided.
Summary of Contents:
- European EMS market overview 2017-2022
- The structure of the European EMS industry
- A ranking of the Top 50 European EMS providers
- A ranking of the Top 50 European-owned EMS providers based on global revenues
- Detailed profiles of the Top 50 European EMS providers and the European operations of the Top 12 foreign-owned. For the 2019 Edition, information has again been provided on the leading EMS companies in Israel.
- A directory of European manufacturing facilities for the 67 companies profiled.
Who will benefit
- The Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry report is
essential research for all areas of the electronics industry including:
- Distributors and manufacturers of electronic components and
materials - the profiles and directory provide a detailed analysis of
- Production equipment suppliers – the profiles and directory
provide a detailed analysis of potential customers ,
- OEMs – A comprehensive guide to the major EMS companies in
Europe in detail. Allows the user to quickly identify the key players by
location, size and core capabilities.
- EMS – provides detailed competitor analysis on the key 50
European EMS providers
- Other organizations which will benefit from the report include:
Government, including investment organizations
Financial and industry analysts
- Academic institutes & universities tracking developments in the
The European Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry-A Strategic Analysis Of The Top 50 European EMS Providers
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Top 50 EMS Providers in Europe
1.1 European Market Overview
1.2 The Structure of the European EMS Industry
3. Profiles of the Leading European EMS Providers
European companies profiled include:
Manufacturing, Logistics & Services
Non-European companies profiled include: Israeli-based EMS companies include:
4 Directory of Manufacturing Facilities
USR Electronic Systems