According to a new report entitled “The Market for Thermal Management Technologies“, grow from about $10.7 billion in 2015 to nearly $11.2 billion in 2016 and $14.7 billion by 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2016 and 2021.
Thermal Management Technologies Report Provides:
- An overview of the global markets for thermal management technologies as well as hardware, software, interface products, and substrates.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Discussion of individual materials, hardware, and software product segments in terms of market size and revenue trends.
- Forecasts for the most important applications by product.
- Examination of the competitive aspects of each product segment, along with several successful suppliers’ strategies in the market.
- A relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry.
The report addresses the global market for thermal management products during the period from 2015 through 2021, including:
- Thermal management hardware
- Thermal management software
- Thermal management interface products
- Thermal management substrates
The report format includes the following major elements:
- Executive summary
- Thermal management industry overview
- Analysis of thermal management products: major segments, subsegments, technology trends, applications, world market estimates, and projections
- Presentation of industry structure: market shares and company profiles
- Patent analysis
The overall goal of this report is to provide an analysis of the most recent developments and current trends in the global thermal management marketplace.