Workforce Training Products

Electronics.ca Knowledge Center offers access to some of the world's most renowned specialists in academia and industry. Our courses provide a comprehensive education for new employees, cross-training for your existing workforce, or pre-employment training for students entering the electronics industry. You can train, test and certify your employees in the fundamentals of semiconductor fabrication, PCB and electronics assembly.

Date of Publication: Mar 18, 2013

DVD-89 provides a visual analysis of the principles of final electrical testing for printed circuit boards including Bed of Nails and Flying...


Surface Mount Assembly Training Course
US$2,820.00   US$2,250.00
Date of Publication: Jan 29, 2015

This media-based training course includes seven DVD programs, leader's guide, written testing, and IPC Training Certification - at up to a 20% cost savings...


Date of Publication: Aug 2, 2013

DVD-167C demonstrates recommended best-practices for assembling coax connectors to coaxial cable — to make sure your terminations are defect-free and...


Date of Publication: Jan 27, 2015

Now you can purchase the entire library of IPC electronics assembly training programs on DVD at a package price that saves your company more than 50%...


Date of Publication: Aug 26, 2014

Foreign Objects and Debris or Foreign Object Damage (FOD) can severely affect the reliability and functionality of any electronic device. This training...


Counterfeit Components
  US$595.00
Date of Publication: May 14, 2014

Even the best visual incoming inspection will catch approximately 80 percent of all counterfeit components. The remaining 20 percent will escape detection,...


Date of Publication: Mar 12, 2013

This video library is available as a 6 month subscription service for a one-time company site payment. Topics Covered: Component types Component...