"Metamaterials: Technologies and Global Markets" Report Includes
- An overview of the global market for metamaterials and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of historical milestones in the development of metamaterials
- Description of various technologies and applications of metamaterials and their significant commercial value in the market
- Assessment of market drivers for each type of metamaterial as well as the restraints to their successful emerging metamaterials commercialization
- Detailed profiles of leading companies in the industry
This report addresses the emerging global market for metamaterials, including the classes listed below. The common thread uniting this diverse group of materials is that they are all artificial materials with characteristics usually not found in nature, and they owe these characteristics to their structure rather than to their constituent element or elements.
- Artificial dielectrics.
- Negative refraction media.
- Active terahertz (THz) materials (i.e., metamaterials that respond magnetically to far-infrared or THz electromagnetic radiation).
- Chiral materials.
- Photonic crystals.
- Superconducting metamaterials.
- Extreme-parameter metamaterials (i.e., metamaterials with internal structures that have been modified or engineered on a molecular or nanoscale level to impart extraordinary strength, flexibility or other characteristics).
- Acoustic metamaterials.
The study format includes the following major elements.
- Executive summary.
- General properties of metamaterials.
- Historical milestones in the development of metamaterials.
- Emerging and developmental metamaterials technologies and applications that demonstrate the greatest commercial potential through 2025.
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each application and material.
- General assessment of expected market trends in the longer term.
- Patent analysis.
Metamaterials: Technologies and Global Markets
TABLE OF CONTENTS
(Availbale upon request)